Malaysian Body Wave 4 Bundles
Gold Points: 100
Price in Gold points: 7900
Malaysian Body Wave 4 Bundles
♥ Color: Natural
♥ Recommendation: 4 Bundles is more than enough for a whole head.
♥ What's in the package: 4 Bundles of our Malaysian Body Wave
Malaysian virgin hair is best known for its thickness and volume. If you are going for a more voluminous look, Malaysian hair is the way to go! Moisturizing plays a huge part in Malaysian hair maintenance. This is due to its thickness. You must keep this brand of virgin hair moisturized at all times to prevent dryness and a dull look. Malaysian hair is very soft and silky and can last very long with proper care.
Malaysian body wave virgin hair has a very voluminous wave pattern. This type of wave can be styled in multiple ways. The use of flexi rods (bendy rollers) can be used to keep the waves like new, or can create a completely different curl pattern. You also have the option to straighten the hair for a sleeker look, and once it’s time to wash the hair, the waves will revert back to their natural state.
In order to keep the longevity of your virgin hair bundles you must properly take care of them. Treat your bundles the same way you would treat your real hair! Here are a few tips on how to keep your virgin hair bouncy, shiny, soft, and tangle free!
1) Wrap your hair every night with a satin scarf, or sleep on a satin pilliow case.
2) You can use flexi rods (bendy rollers), perm rods, or bantu knots to keep your hair curly, bouncy, and voluminous without using any heat.
3) Do not use excessive heat! This may cause damaged to your hair bundles.
4) Instead of blow drying, allow your hair to air dry instead.
5) Wash you hair bundles atleast once a week.
How to wash your virgin hair bundles:
We recommend using Silicon mix shampoo and conditioner when washing your hair. You can find this brand in your local beauty supply store or you can buy it directly from us by clicking here.
Things you will need:
- Silicon mix shampoo and conditioner
- A bowl
- Something to stir with
- A brush
- A wide tooth comb
- A t-shirt or towel
1) Gently brush your hair to remove any tangles.
2) Fill a bowl up with lukewarm water and add your silicon mix shampoo in. Stir the shampoo until it has dissolved into the water.
3) Place your bundles into your shampoo mixture. Allow to sit for 1-2 hours.
4) Rinse the hair bundles and remove the shampoo mixture from the bowl.
5) Fill your bowl with lukewarm water again and add your silicon mix conditioner. Stir the conditioner until it has dissolved into the water.
6) Add your virgin hair bundles into the conditioner mixture. Allow to sit for a minimal of 2 hours or overnight.
6) Detangle the hair while in the mixture with a wide tooth comb or your fingers. Rinse the hair.
7) We recommend using a cotton t-shirt instead of a towel to dry the hair.
8) Do not rub the hair. Pat dry!
9) Allow hair to air dry.
10) Add in your leave in conditioner or oil.
11) Style as usual.
If the hair is sew-in, you can still follow these steps. Use a plastic cap to deep condition your hair with the silicon mix conditioner, and sit under a hooded dryer.
Shipping is always free! We ship our items using some of the most reliable carriers in the world, such as FedEx and UPS. You can expect to receive your
order within 2-5 business days (on average 3 days). However, under certain circumstance (weather, traffic, etc.), there may be a delay. We also send tracking information as soon as your order ships!
Returns are accepted within 14 business days after delivery. Please check to make sure you have received the correct items
as soon as you receive your order. We cannot accept returns after 14 days.
If you need to process a return you will need to contact us first by emailing us at [email protected] or filling out
the form on our returns page. Please leave your name, address, reason for return, and order # and we will respond to your request
within 24 hours.
Items that are not in their original packaging, have been worn, or used will not be accepted!